For all visitors who want to have a memorable trip to Maui, here are some attractive and wonderful things to do. This includes everything from sightseeing to surf lessons to many more activities. You have a lot of Hawaii things to do here. Going to the west of Maui is the Kihei beach, which is worth the sightseeing having white sandy beaches.
Kihei does have a dry and hot climate but the view of the surrounding islands is just exhilarating. There are so many beaches around that you would be sad to miss out on any of them. With so many interesting things to visit and do, buying a condo here would be anybody’s dream. You will surely find many condos for sale in Kihei and that too as per your expectation. Just check on the site of Maui Elite Property who can help you buy these properties here in Maui.
Below are some of the most interesting things to do in Hawaii:
- Humpback whale sanctuary: There is a Hawaiian Island Humpback Whale National Sanctuary at the North Pacific Ocean. This is around 600 feet in-depth surrounding the Hawaiian Island. This is a great place to visit to learn about Humpback Whale education.
- 4th Friday Party: This is one of the best events in town where all visitors and residents are invited to a happening party every 4th Friday of the month. This is a great event for all those people who would love to do some night activities with their family and friends.
- Maui mermaid swimming adventure: There are Maui Mermaid swimming classes that are offered by the Hawaii Mermaid Adventure. Here kids and adults can learn to swim with a mermaid tail.
- Maui Brewing Company: This company makes its packing in the most eco-friendly material or beer-friendly material i.e. the can. The money that is earned is then contributed to the local farmers for feed and compost.
- Kamaole Beach Park: This consists of three beautiful beaches at the best tropical destinations. The beauty of this beach is the white powdery sand, with volcanic outcrops and tidepools. You will not only have many restaurants and food trucks here but also other facilities like lifeguards, showers, great picnic areas to enjoy with your family.
- Maui Ocean Center: This is one of the best-rated aquariums in the world, located at Maalaea Bay. This is just a few miles away from Maui. This place shows most of the Hawaiian history, seafaring culture, and other traditions followed by the Hawaiian village.
- Sports activities: Here the water on the south side is well suited and calm for activities like kayaking, outrigger canoeing, and stand-up paddleboarding. You will also find year-round residents here like the sea turtles, tropical fish, and a variety of dolphins.
- Attend the Lau: This is the most popular activity in Hawaii. It is a Hawaiian feast having live entertainment too. the most exciting performances include hula dance, cultural activities, storytelling, and Hawaiian chanting.
You have a lot of excitement and entertainment here while you can enjoy the best local musicians here, with the best shopping vendors and best food. It is indeed going to be great fun for every member of your group.